The INFO-GO Web site publishes two online corporate directories:
- Telephone Directory: provides information on Government of Ontario employees, their
office locations, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Offices Directory: provides information on Government of Ontario
offices: office names and descriptions, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail and Website addresses.
This help page will cover the following topics:
1.0.1 Search by Name
1.0.2 Search by Job Title
1.0.3 Search by Telephone Number
1.0.4 Browse by Organization
The Telephone search function allows you to search for an employee's contact information by name,
job title, or telephone number.
- Type in an employee's last name followed by a comma and their first name in order to achieve the most relevant search result(s).
- Click on the radio button labeled 'Name' under 'Search by'
- Click on the 'Go' button.
Note: To search for an employee's name containing accents, type the name with or without accents, e.g. to search for Gagné, type "Gagné" or "Gagne". You can also use the % character as a wildcard feature in place the accented letter, example, "Gagn%" or simply type the partial name "Gagn" in the search field.
- Type in the full job title or a few key words within the job title.
- Click on the radio button labeled 'Job Title' under 'Search by'
Note: The 'job title' search will retrieve ALL employees matching your requested job title, as opposed to a single employee.
- Type in the full phone number including area code.
- Click on the radio button labeled 'Telephone
Number' under "Search by"
Note: If you enter '56789' the results will only contain telephone numbers which end with 56789, such as '416-325-6789'
Regarding the above three search types, specifying the employee's organization from the drop-down menu located below the "Search-by" options will narrow the scope of your search.
The 'Browse by Organization' search function is located in the bottom half of the page.
- Choose your desired ministry from the drop-down list.
- Click on 'GO'
Use the hyperlinks located at the bottom of the search results to drill down the hierarchy to find the information you need.
The Offices Directory provides information on Government of Ontario offices: office names and descriptions,
postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail and Website addresses.
You can search on an organization name or description. In the Keyword field,
type a partial or whole organization name (e.g. Data Solutions) or type a keyword
(e.g. birth) and click on 'GO'.